Wally does this to ALL plush toys. I know it's just his way of "killing" his prey, but we have a stuffing mess in the house at least 5 days a week. One day he decided to do it to his BED... so no more big fluffy bed for Wally. Boo.
he is teething...buy him one of those big bones to chew. I think it will help and maybe stop him from the carpet and furniture.Granny
Wally does this to ALL plush toys. I know it's just his way of "killing" his prey, but we have a stuffing mess in the house at least 5 days a week. One day he decided to do it to his BED... so no more big fluffy bed for Wally. Boo.
ReplyDeletehe is teething...buy him one of those big bones to chew. I think it will help and maybe stop him from the carpet and furniture.Granny
ReplyDelete