Friday, January 28, 2011

The Riverwalk

Sorry this is the first photo but I love my Vibram Fivefingers!! I wear them for everything but running and they are fantastic.
View of the river
Bo and Mommy! I'm realizing that puffy vest is not so flattering... Guess that's why they call it puffy!
Riverwalk sign
View of the paved/brick part
Self Portrait!
Bo and Daddy!

The Riverwalk is in downtown Columbus and is pretty nice. Unfortunately you don't want to be there alone... it's been in the news lately for some not so great things going on. Let's just say a girl at the gym runs there and she carries pepper spray. And one of Mr. L's friends said he only runs there with his side arm. I wish the area could be safer because it's so beautiful. The city says it has a plan in place to boost security... I sure hope they follow up on that. Anyway, it made for a nice little family adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment