Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Currently LOVING

BODY COMBAT!!! Officially got my certification done, and started my own class just a few days after. The last few months were a whirlwind!
Fall! Quite possibly my favorite season... Don't get me wrong I'm a warm weather sun-loving summer girl but there is just something about crisp air and falling leaves I can't get enough of.
Saving $. Who needs to pay $80 on an updo when there's a YouTube tutorial for it!?
Do I need to say more?
Eating real food. Do it people. You will feel better... promise.
Crafting! Made this receiving blanket for a baby gift for a friend- they are doing their nursery in cowboys and indians :)
Sweater weather! Ok ok it was 75 and sunny here yesterday but still! I got this a month or so ago and ROCKED it Friday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment