I know I've been way behind on posts but to be really honest, not much has been going on! Mr. L is in a crazy schedule right now- last week he was getting home around 8, and heading to bed around 10. And that's with going to in at 5:30 in the morning and working straight through the day. This week, he's been in the field, so needless to say Mrs. L has had a lot of alone time! And I don't like it one bit!! Luckily I have a sweet face to keep me company. He has been so great-- I keep telling Mr. L I'm making him my dog :)
I'm hoping for a trip home in April for a friend's wedding-- I hope to be there for a few weeks, so Mr. Bo might be making his first plane flight. Frontier is the cheapest airline for pet travel, and I can get a direct flight to cut down on the time he'll have to be locked up. He's in intermediate class now and doing great-- the trainer says he's progressed well and that his "problem" areas of barking at other dogs, pulling on the leash, and other puppy behaviors will go away soon with lots of work. He says you can't expect a 6 month old to be the model of good behavior!
Since Mr. L has been working so much, I've been hanging out a lot with Mrs. R and her two kiddos. So much fun! They adopted a 7 year old Husky named Naomi, and little Bo loves her! They play together so well and run around-- it's a good outlet for him and good to be around another dog.
I managed to paint our master bathroom the other day, and for the past few weeks we've been working on "renovating" it with some new brushed nickel fixtures. We did as much as we could, called in a plumber to extend a pipe for us, and hopefully we will get it finished this weekend and I can post more photos.
That's it for now... I'm off to tackle my huge To-Do list!
No comments:
Post a Comment