
The guest bathroom-- Mr. L had some, shall we say, not-so-pretty mats on the floor that matched his old blue towels. They didn't match our new blue towels we registered for. I was tired of the mis-matched blues, so I found these 2 rugs. Makes me happy! And the white one is heaven on your feet :)

Living room makeover!! It's amazing what pillows will do! I was going to go the safe route and get a chocolate brown quilted faux-silk pillow and a light blue one with brown leaves. But then I saw these orangey-red ones and fell in love with the bold splash of color. I LOVE them! It's amazing what they do to make the room more colorful, comfortable, and dare I say luxurious!

They are my new inspiration for the room, that still looks a lot like a bachelor pad. I want to go with a costal southern type look. More photos as I get the room more "finished."
No comments:
Post a Comment