Craigslist find for only $60!! I wanted to paint it and be all fancy pants with it but I found out it's worth quite a bit more than I paid so it's getting left alone!
New rug!! This project is ongoing... I have turned the big wall into a gallery wall with more fun pieces and pin-spired art :) More posts on that soon.
New rug in the sunroom too. But this one is a remnant from a local store. Super cheap. But Bo sure likes it!
Big project here... switching over my certification from BTS to Les Mills. Finally finished all my filming though!! Here's proof and quite a nice shot I might add from my Body Flow filming.
Target curtains!
The chair I acquired when I was rummaging in my family's stuff at home

This is a project, right?? Snuggling with my boy!!
Two things here... first things first. I discovered Instagram. I had no idea they had it for Android and I LOVE it!! I got this table for $10 at a rummage place with tons of furniture. Had to talk them down from $18. Got a sample can of paint from Lowes and voila! I wanted to try out the grey too... I have a bookshelf that will get painted this color and I'm debating doing my dining room table legs and chairs in this too and distressing them for a shabby look. but this first attempt was a success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment