Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sea World and Scotty

 Sisters!
 The first show... Dolphins!!
 This one was funny... she refused to go back in the holding tank because she was too excited to be out in the arena. They totally stopped the show until she went back in...
 And the teenage frenzy begins. See Scotty coming out??
 Yep, VIPs sit this close :)
 That's my sisters friend on guitar, front left. He got us the park passes, VIP seats, and a meet and greet with Scotty!
 Too cute ;) I will upload the photo I got when him as soon as I find it...
 Scotty's bass guitar player ;) Our Nashville connection!
 Of course Shamu was the real show! We went and caught him before we left the park to head back to Ft. Lauderdale.
Finale!

We couldn't go to Florida and not make the drive up to Sea World when we had an opportunity like this one!!  It was so much fun and totally worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment