Sunday, October 4, 2009

Painting Part 2




Here's the first phase of the project :) You can see the khaki walls and green accent wall behind the bed. The bedding was a score- we put it on our registry when we first created it, then it was discontinued online. So I switched it all out to something in the same color family. But we totally lucked out today at 2 different Bed, Bath, and Beyonds. The only thing we are missing is the standard shams. I have Mrs. S looking for them back home, and the associate said they had lots of them in the system, so we should be able to find some. I'm pumped. Next post will show the furniture we found to complete the room.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good sweetie. Love the kakhi color :) Hopefully I'll be successful in my search today for the shams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chest looks good..keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete