He is a sweetie! What are you going to call him? ..."Whitey"or????? he is going to be so much company for you.Can you bring him home with you on the plane????can't wait to see him. I really like this breed better than the one at home....are his eyes blue?Is he qualified to be shown? I can see you running around with him for the judge....oh yes, that comes next!zMiss you,Granny
What a cutie! So happy for you guys to have a little one! (good practice for parenting, i hear!).
ReplyDeleteHe is a sweetie! What are you going to call him? ..."Whitey"or?????
ReplyDeletehe is going to be so much company for you.Can you bring him home with you on the plane????can't wait to see him. I really like this breed better than the one at home....are his eyes blue?Is he qualified to be shown? I can see you running around with him for the judge....oh yes, that comes next!zMiss you,Granny