Sunday, October 18, 2009

Williamsburg Wedding!

Mrs. L with the new Mr. and Mrs. C!
Too cute table numbers- when we came in to the reception, we got an envelope with a plane ticket inside with a "destination." Each destination was a different city Mr. and Mrs. C had visited, with a photo of them in that city. So awesome!
Cute table-scapes :) The favors were ginger snaps with a pumpkin dip recipe attached.
Mr. and Mrs. C introduced for the first time! This picture shows just how much fun Mrs. C is. She is always smiling, always laughing, and always having a good time no matter what she does. She is such a great friend, and never fails to show you she cares. I was so happy to be there!

Beautiful cake... and tasty too!
The ceremony at the Wren Building on William and Mary's campus.

It was a beautiful wedding! You could tell Mrs. C planned and planned and planned some more! Her flower colors were similar to mine, so of course I loved them! The ceremony was beautiful- you could tell it was a worship service. The reception was a blast- they hired a DJ known for getting everybody to dance and he totally did. I only wish Mr. L could have been here-- too bad he couldn't get away from work.
But goes to show... I'm never far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment