Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Updates

What a busy week! Here are a few updates...

Bo got really sick last week with diarrhea. We had to give him about 4 baths because he kept having accidents. He's much better now- after 2 days of a plain rice diet he finally has solid poo again! Yay!!

My sister is here!! Yup, she and her boyfriend came in for the week. They are headed to Breckenridge to ski today. Mr. L wanted me to wait so our first (yes, our first) ski experience could be together. The plan is to go Friday. Which will be good because we'll have the scoop from Miss S and Mr. H.

I'm getting excited but nervous about Thanksgiving. I have Miss S here to help, but apparently Mr. L tells me the true tryout to be the real Mrs. L is to get his Mom's potato roll recipe correct. I hope I get it right!

Yesterday we discovered the outlets at Castle Rock. One word... AMAZING!!! Lets just say Miss S and I went a little crazy at the Coach outlet... But their prices were out of this world. Half the price of their normal prices, which are outlet prices. So I said Happy Birthday to me :)

And now the bad. I took Bo out this morning just after Miss S and Mr. H left and I sprained my ankle. :( He pulled and I lost my footing and rolled it over. It hurts pretty bad so I guess that means no walk for Bo today. I hope I'll be able to Ski Friday... but with the boots locking me in, I should be ok. I hope. :(

1 comment:

  1. I know you were thrilled to see C and K.... so sorry about the ankle..proceed with caution...what was wrong with Bo? Probably something he ate.I think of you all a lot and know you must really be having a ball. Take care and keep in touch..love

    ReplyDelete