
Me and Mrs. H (my new friend!) at the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure.

All the girls at the start of the race

Crazy right?! There were 7,000 participants. It was so fun and for such a great cause. I ran (walked) in honor of my Aunt Z and Granny.

JQ! There's a pub in town that sponsors weekly 5K runs. After 10 races you get this sweet Brooks running shirt. There are a bunch of us that go every week for the great run and of course the $2.50 beers afterwards! I started off walking a lot and am now running like a real runner! I'm so proud...

Our first JQ run. These prompted a batallion wide "Walk our Soldiers Home." We are all keeping track of our miles with the goal of reaching the amount of miles from Afghanistan back home. Cool and totally good for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment