So one day I walked up to Mrs. H and I said "We should be friends." I feel like with military spouses you just have to do that sometimes. It's kind of like elementary school or maybe a high school dance. You know they are totally cool but you are nervous to ask for a shopping buddy or somebody to help you drive your husband's car across town (oh wait that's another story). Anyway I have been so fortunate with the friends I've made here and in the short time I've known them all, I LOVE them! I have never met a group of stronger women in my life. Ok backstory over. This is about my new friend Mrs. H.

Mrs. H, Mrs. S and I out on the town.

Love this one. :)

This is Kaia, Mrs. H's furry child. She is such a sweet dog and is one of the few dogs Bo actually will play with and not try to "hug" or kill. She is a good sport too when he does get cranky and goes kujo on her. Isn't she cute?!

BFF's. For life.

Mrs. H and Kaia at the JQ run.

"Whine" night :) Notice our bottle of Vampire wine... we could hardly contain ourselves.

On the way to the Colorado State fair for the Rodeo and fried twinkies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment