Image source: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3323/3180985771_ebc12c2e45.jpgSo. I finally made it off the couch, into the car, and around town. I left home around 1:30 and didn't come back until 4! I left with the intent to spend my Pier 1 gift cards from the wedding, but promptly left home without them. So I stopped by Goodwill to drop off some of Mr. L's bachelor-pad furnishings (aka yucky dishes and pans), and headed North to search for Hobby Lobby. I pull in and it's gone, so I turn to the Garmin and find another one. Let me just say it's my new favorite store!! The only thing we had in town at home was Michaels, which is nice, but Hobby Lobby is like Michaels on Steroids! I didn't find what I was looking for so I came out empty handed, but I probably spent an hour in there walking around wide-eyed! From there it was a stop at Starbucks near where I may be working some for Mr. H, and back home to start dinner. Not all that big of a deal, but I was THRILLED that I finally got myself out of the house to go someplace other than the grocery store.
Now I just need to find a gym... I can't find one that has Les Mills classes or anything near the equivalent, so that could take some time. And some free 7-day passes :)
Well, it's Saturday morning. Tat is at the vet, Puddy is here. We're heading out to Largo, Maryland, FedEx Field to watch the Redskins hopefully WIN. The Bucs are in the basement also, worse off than the skins.
ReplyDeleteOur hosts are picking us up at 8:30 in the morning. Game at 1:00 but in the meantime we get to P A R T AY ! Lots of food, drink and fun. There are 6 others who are in the group so it should be a great day. Our seats are on the loge level...partially inside. Never been there, so don't know but look it up on the redskins.com site. Lots of shops and eateries there also.
We "won" this trip from a Silent Auction fundraiser for students locally in the Valley (Lexington). We bid...we got. It was a steal!
Hopefully, we'll make it home tomorrow night safe and sound, happy that the Skins are not THE worst team in the NFL. But it it goes badly, we've all agreed, we'll leave. If the game is a good one, we tailgate til the lots empty, maybe hour or so. Then we may be forced into a hotel for the night.
CU
Z