Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Need Opinions


SO here's the Art project. Old Farmhouse windowpane. Check. Vinyl decals of cute birds. Check. Dilemma: how to make the back of it brown. Originally I wanted to paint a brown square on the wall. But I think making this thing brown on its own will be easier. And more transportable. My best two options are 1- Paint the glass brown, or 2- Staple-gun brown fabric on the back of the frame. Which do you think will work better?
I put the brown curtain behind it to show what I'm trying to go for. Thanks for the input!

3 comments:

  1. Put brown cloth stapled to the back. The paint can chip and sometimes its too clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with a sheet of brown poster board or get a really nice brown wallpaper sample! COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new name is ANONYMOUS because I don't have a URL.
    Z

    ReplyDelete