Monday, September 28, 2009

Pumped!

I just got off the phone with Holly's Dad, Mr. H, who owns a super successful salon and runs a real estate business here in town. We bought our house from him and have a great relationship, seeing as he's Holly's Papa-Dukes :) Anyway, we chatted before the wedding about him hiring me to do some part-time contract-type work for both his businesses. He needs help with his property management and also at the Spa for some marketing work and a little bit of help with hours. SO I'm pumped because I'm meeting with he and Mrs. H tomorrow morning to talk about the job specifics, pay, etc. and I'll probably get started next week.
The other reason for my pumped-ness is that the other job I'm looking at will probably start next week as well. My boss is the owner/president/however you want to say it of a startup non-profit for military wives. She needs help with fundraising and some other things and I can't wait to get started!
And lastly, I'm excited because I opened up our Kitchen Aid Mixer last night. I'm going to be a baking fiend. Anybody have a good recipe for a multigrain bread? I'm making my friend Autumn's Pizza recipe, which is out of this world, sometime this week. Pics are sure to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment