Image Source: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Norwegian_Elkhound_1.jpgYep. I was definitely premature in my grumblings about coldness. It was 21 degrees today! Snow all day long... flurries mostly and lots of ice. Like so bad it was freezing on my windshield! While I was driving! Good news is that I went to a Women's Expo and made a few really good local contacts for personal and professional purposes. Pumped! Oh and I made some yummy Queso dip for Mr. L in the Crock Pot for the Michigan game :) Staying cozy tonight...
On another (premature) note, we could have a dog soon maybe? We are still in the great debate on breeds. Of course I want a German Shepherd, but Mr. L has is heart set on an English Cocker Spaniel. So maybe an Elkhound is a good compromise? It's a medium sized dog but still formidable enough to make me feel safe at home... They're high energy but I think we're up for it. Thoughts anyone?
Please do not get a Cocker until you have heard my experiences with one. They are so inbred now and are too high strung and of course of little value as a watch dog,to say nothing of the grooming problems....Love ya!Granny
ReplyDeleteHave you found a church yet???
ReplyDeleteI have only had wonderful experiences with my English Cockers.
ReplyDelete